Enjoy 1-for-1 Shokubutsu Fish Nuggets (worth S$9.80) from now till 13 October when you dine in during weekends at Sushi Tei
The Shokubutsu Fish Nugget is an addictive plant-based appetiser, which is naturally cholesterol-free, high in fibre and low in calories. It is coated with batter, then deep-fried to an enticing golden-brown for a crisp bite.
– Valid from 26 August – 13 October 2020.
– Available at all outlets
– Valid on weekends, dine-in only.
– Not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays and on special occasions.
– The promotion is only applicable when payment is made with a UOB Credit or Debit Card.
– Limited to one offer redemption only per card, per table, per bill.
About Sushi Tei
Established in 1994, Sushi Tei is a home-grown Japanese sushi restaurant chain trusted for its fresh, quality food and exemplary customer service. The establishment serves authentic Japanese food in an inviting, cosmopolitan environment. The company prides itself on using only the freshest ingredients to deliver bold and exciting renditions of classic dishes. In true Japanese style, chefs at Sushi Tei treat food preparation as an art form. By centering all of Sushi Tei’s restaurants around the open kitchen, Sushi Tei encourages all patrons to take a greater interest in the culinary expertise of the restaurants’ chefs.