1 FOR 1 SUN’S CAFE BUFFET LUNCH & DINNER PROMOTION
Good news for all Buffet lovers!
Indulge in some Peranakan delights and remininsce on the good old Kampong times as you dine and catch over lunch or dinner with your friends and families.
Monday to Friday
Lunch: $38.90 per pax
Monday to Thursday
Dinner: $40.90 per pax
Dinner: $48.90 per pax
Terms and Conditions
– This offer is valid from 7 May 2018 – 10 April 2019 from Monday to Friday
– Valid for dine in only
– Only one bill will be given per booking/group/table.
– Offer is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
– This offer is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers.
– The management reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.
– The image used is only for illustration purposes.
About Sun’s Cafe
Filled with warm, inviting ambience and natural sunlight, Sun’s Café is the perfect place for unwinding and catching up with friends and family. Chef Vincent and his culinary team prepare an enticing menu highlighted by specialty Nonya dishes. Chef Vincent, who is a specialist in authentic Peranakan cuisine, filled the buffet line with favourites like Babi Pongteh, Itik Siok, Sambal Udang and mouth-watering arrays of desserts and nonya kueh kueh for the hungry diners.
On top of Peranakan cuisine, selections of local and western a la-carte specialty like Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, pastas, and steaks are also available upon guests’ request.
The dining experience at Sun’s Café never fails to delight, whether you are starting your day with a sumptuous American buffet breakfast, taking a respite from your shopping spree with a casual lunch, recapping the day’s business over cocktails or finding a quiet table for a romantic meal. With views of bustling Victoria Street as a backdrop, the café offers the perfect gathering spot with its stylish space, creative presentations and professional yet friendly service.
Venue: 101 Victoria Street, Hotel Grand Pacific, S(188018)
Monday – Sunday