IPPUDO Marina Bay Sands celebrates their 4th Anniversary on 13th January 2021 with an irresistible 1-for-1 ramen deal.
IPPUDO Marina Bay Sands kicks off the New Year with a ramen-tastic deal in commemoration of their 4th Anniversary in the heart of the bay area. To thank patrons for their years of support, IPPUDO Singapore will be offering a 1-for-1 ramen promotion exclusively for IPPUDO Facebook fans, all day on 13th January, only at IPPUDO Marina Bay Sands!
The recent sweater weather is the perfect ramen weather! Relish in a slurp-worthy bowl of IPPUDO’s classics of Shiromaru Motoaji or Akamaru Shinaji, or snag this chance to try IPPUDO’s latest, and very first celebrity collaboration ramen – Dried Scallop Hae Bee Hiam Ramen ($25++) – with veteran actor, Ah Ge Li Nanxing! The locally inspired ramen features IPPUDO’s rich Hakata-style tonkotsu broth married with Ah Ge’s robust and fiery Dried Scallop Hae Bee Hiam paste for a toothsome bite with every slurp. Each bowl comes topped with a thick-cut slab of chashu, nicely flame-seared for the optimum smoky flavour.
Terms and conditions
· Promotion only valid at IPPUDO Marina Bay Sands (#B2-54/55)
· Like and follow IPPUDO Singapore’s Facebook page (@ippudosg) to redeem
· Exclusively for dine-in only
· The lowest priced ramen of the two will be free of charge
· IPPUDO Singapore does not accept reservations, walk-ins only
· Not valid with any other ongoing promotions, discounts or vouchers unless otherwise stated
· The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice