Enjoy 1-for-1 Original Sembawang White Beehoon at White Restaurant 三巴旺白米粉, Waterway Point.
White Restaurant is celebrating its move from Punggol Settlement to Waterway Point with a 1-for-1 promotion on its namesake white beehoon dish from 2 to 4 February!
North-Easties rejoice! White Restaurant, the inventor of The Original Sembawang White Beehoon dish is now back in Punggol. To give thanks to all their customers who have followed White Restaurant from their outlet at Punggol Settlement (now closed) to their NEW space in Waterway Point, West Wing #B1-22, White Restaurant will be running a 1-for-1 promotion for their well-loved White Beehoon.
To redeem your free White Beehoon, simply follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/whitebeehoonrestaurant/
About Sembawang White Beehoon
White Beehoon was originally prepared as a homely dish by founder Mr Tay King Huak for his family. The dish today has developed into a well-loved dish by all. White Restaurant’s inimitable homemade broth is simmered for more than 8 hours with a combination of chicken feet and bones to extract the sweetness and nutrients. To achieve the fragrance of ‘wok hei’ that all Singaporeans love, this tasty broth is then used to stir-fry the beehoon plate by plate under careful controlled temperature, timing and the right amount of broth.
Terms and Conditions for apply:
- Valid from 2 to 4 Feb 2021, for both dine-in and takeaways at Waterway Point #B1-12.
- Follow White Restaurant (@whitebeehoonrestaurant) on Instagram to redeem.
- Limited to one redemption per order, per table. No splitting of bills.
- Not valid with other promotions, set meals and membership privileges.
- White Restaurant reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice
Address: 83 Punggol Central, Waterway Point, West Wing, #B1-12, Singapore 828761
Operating hours: Open Daily: 11am – 9.30pm (last order)
Nearest MRT: Punggol