If you are craving for buffet, check out Sun Cafe Grand Pacific Hotel 1 For 1 Peranakan A la Carte Buffet starting from $38.00 ++ onwards
Hungrygowhere deal – 1-for-1 Peranakan A la Carte Buffet from $38.00 ++
Monday to Thursday
Buffet Lunch: $38.00 ++
Buffet Dinner: $45.00++
Friday to Sunday
Buffet Lunch: $40.00++
Buffet Dinner: $47.00++
Click here to view menu
101 Victoria Street, Hotel Grand Pacific, S(188018), Singapore, 188018
Lunch: 12.00pm to 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm to 9.30pm
Terms and Conditions:
• Reservations must be made through HungryGoWhere and this promotion must be chosen.
• Available for dine-in daily till 30 Dec 2020.
• Valid on on public holidays except on Christmas day (25th Dec).
• Order to be placed at least 2 hours in advance.
• Minimum 2 pax to dine in.
• In the event of an odd-numbered number of diners, the number of redemption will be rounded down (e.g. 3 people = 1 redemption, 5 people = 2 redemptions etc)
• Upon deal booking, the restaurant staff will contact you for the pre-payment.
• The restaurant reserves the right to substitute items in the promotion or offer should there be any unforeseen circumstances where items run out of stock.
• This offer is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions, offers, vouchers and discounts and/or privileges.
• Image used is only for illustration purposes only.
• The Management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point of time without prior notice.
About Sun Cafe Grand Pacific Hotel
Filled with warm, inviting ambience and natural sunlight, Sun’s Café is the perfect place for unwinding and catching up with friends and family. Chef Vincent and his culinary team prepare an enticing menu highlighted by specialty Nonya dishes. Chef Vincent, who is a specialist in authentic Peranakan cuisine, filled the buffet line with favourites like Babi Pongteh, Itik Siok, Sambal Udang and mouth-watering arrays of desserts and nonya kueh kueh for the hungry diners.
On top of Peranakan cuisine, selections of local and western a la-carte specialty like Hainanese Chicken Rice, Laksa, pastas, and steaks are also available upon guests’ request.
The dining experience at Sun’s Café never fails to delight, whether you are starting your day with a sumptuous American buffet breakfast, taking a respite from your shopping spree with a casual lunch, recapping the day’s business over cocktails or finding a quiet table for a romantic meal. With views of bustling Victoria Street as a backdrop, the café offers the perfect gathering spot with its stylish space, creative presentations and professional yet friendly service.