In celebration of Yang Guo Fu’s Grand Opening at Northpoint City, enjoy two hearty meals for the price of one when you dine-in at Yang Guo Fu between 1 to 15 September 2021!
Simply retain the original receipt(s) from your visit(s) between 1 to 10 September 2021 and enjoy your next meal of the same value on them!
Simply make your next visit between 11 to 15 September 2021 to redeem.
Terms and conditions
- Dine-in between 1 to 10 September 2021 only to enjoy this opening promotion
- Physical copy of the official receipt should be retained and presented on the second visit
- Redemption applicable for the second visit made between 11 to 15 September 2021 only
- Original receipt’s value is not transferable for cash
- Any unutilised amount will not be refunded
- Each receipt is only applicable for redemption once
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
Yang Guo Fu Northpoint City
Address: NorthPoint City (North Wing), #B1-51, 930 Yishun Avenue 2, Singapore 769098
Operating hours: 11:30am to 9:30pm daily
*Please note that all diners will have to be fully vaccinated or have obtained a negative Pre-Event Test with 24 hours validity, for dine-in at Yang Guo Fu according to the latest government regulations.
About Yang Guo Fu Ma La Tang
Yang Guo Fu originates from China and spots long queues across the globe. The tongue-numbing spice characteristic of Sichuan peppers is no stranger to Singaporeans, but the fiery empire of Yang Guo Fu, which boasts over 6,000 outlets across the globe,is the latest addition on our sunny shores!
This international brand is a popular draw for many for its three unique and flavourful broths – Spicy Mala Beef Broth, Tomato Broth and Mala Ban, which are also introduced to Singapore.