DFI Retail Group (DFI), the largest multi-sector retailer in Asia, today announced the opening of a brand-new 24-hour Giant supermarket at Northshore Plaza I, the first waterfront neighbourhood mall in Singapore. Conveniently accessible via Samudera LRT station, this supermarket will offer Punggol residents a one-stop-shop for all their fresh, grocery and household essentials, including Lower Prices That Last and Meadows products.
From 29 October to 10 November 2021, customers can enjoy a wide range of product promotions, including –
- Driscoll Strawberries from USA (250g), 2 punnets for $7.95 (was $11.90)
- Avocado from Mexico, 5 for $5.45 (was $9)
- Sunshine Hokkaido Scallop (800g) for $22.90 (was $39.90)
- Blason De Algaria Wine (750ml) for $15 (was $22)
- [Buy 1 Get 1 Free] Perdigao Frozen Boneless Chicken Breast (1kg) for $7.20
- [Buy 1 Get 1 Free] AR Fum Laundry Capsules (42 pieces) for $29.90 [from 29 Oct to 4 Nov]
Senior citizens aged 60 and above can enjoy a further 3% discount storewide at all Giant outlets every weekday until the end of 2021.